Create sales with smart, genuine, online conversations.
A 7-lesson Video Course
"I feel like the weight/stress has been lifted and I feel so much more confident and excited to share again! Thank you from the bottom of my heart for bringing the passion and fun back into my business!"
Tammie | Seattle
Having conversations online can be challenging.
Sometimes, people just don’t respond. Do you get stuck in analysis paralysis? What do you say? Maybe you get short responses or perhaps you get stuck in conversations that lead nowhere.
Do any of these sound familiar?
- You’re spending a ton of your time on your relationships but with little results
- Unsure how to motivate and engage your people
- You struggle starting a thread with new leads or you start a conversation but it quickly fizzles out
- You struggle when and how to mention your business
- You truly want to help people but your message isn’t getting across
- You fail to get people to take action
If you answered yes to any of these, then you’re in the right spot!
Make it Happen
The truth is, nothing changes if nothing changes.
Meaning, if you want to hit your overachiever goals, create the life and business you’ve dreamed of, and lead an ever-growing community of like-minded people…then you need to do something DIFFERENT than what you’ve already been doing.
Like a Boss
Navigate any conversation and feel in complete control of the outcome
- Start conversations on Facebook in a genuine and authentic way and have people excited to talk to you
- Get people to see the value and get your message across
- Quickly build rapport, inspire loyalty and have your customers love you in such a way they introduce their friends to you
- Know how to connect with prospects when they stop responding so you can help them achieve their goals
- Rebuild relationships with people you don’t frequently chat with and create new sources of leads
- Lead with intent, turn conversations into engagement and create raving fans for your business
And get this…
You can achieve ALL of this success by simply conversing more strategically
There’s an art to having conversations, especially in the world we live in today. People are not picking up phone calls, they’re not meeting face-to-face or returning voicemails.
These initial connections are going on in Facebook, Instagram, Messenger or Snapchat. It’s happening through 2-sentence messages received as quick glances at their notifications. There’s an art to this method. I’m excited to show you how, so you can grow your business and build strong relationships!
The Art of Creating Conversations that Convert
Stop wondering what to stay and spend more time focusing on serving your relationships. Discover the strategies and tactics that will dramatically grow your business. This 7-lesson course with downloadable workbooks has everything from starting conversations, closing the sale, and multiplying your customers.
How to Start a Conversation
- How to start conversations in a genuine way even if they’re cold
- Scripts I use for acquaintances on Facebook but barely talk to
- My Ice Breaker scripts and mindset I use to make this process efficient
Engaging your Prospects
- How to ask engaging questions and get them to open up
- Have meaningful conversations that build rapport
- How to combat the dreaded “” response
Adding Value to the Conversation
- How to listen for pain points and target wants and needs
- How to “prove” to people you’re here to help them
- How to resurrect a conversation that is fizzled out
Transition a Conversation like a Pro (with Heart)
- The 3-step process to turn friendly engagement into sales
- Learn how to bring up your product and keep it casual
- How to balance friendships with your business
The Art of Following Up and Asking for the Sale
- The two rules that will make you NOT be annoying
- What to send and the method I use to get the best response rate
- The follow up process to set you up for success and the close
How to Resurrect a Prospect who didn’t Convert
- How to reconnect and what to say when they haven’t responded
- How to leverage emotion to motivate and create #FOMO(fear of missing out)
- Continually convert people you might have given up on
How to Multiply Your Current Customers
- How to check in with customers and keep them coming back without pestering
- The 12 Step process for multiplying your current customers
(Ironically, you may become addicted to this!)
- How to get referrals and introductions(with complete role-play scripts)
"The course work is step by step, easy to follow and it becomes available to you forever, so you can go back and review as needed. Each chapter will teach you what you need to grow your business and become a pro at customer care and follow up. "
Who is this course for?
This course was designed for those who want to grow in their network marketing business by dramatically increasing the amount of sales closed and recruits added to their teams—without feeling like an icky sales person. If you’re a network marketer, direct seller, busy mom or selling any type of product directly to people, then this course is for you.
You joined this business to create income for you and your family. But, being your own boss sometimes means you may not know exactly which activities you should be spending your time doing. Just not quitting is not enough to be successful. You need to be doing the right things, in the right amount, consistently to win in this business.
Invest in yourself!
It’s Your Time to Do BIG Things!
If you want to connect deeply with your people, strengthen relationships, and explode your business, then Conversations that Convert is the step-by-step system you need to make it happen, fast.
7 Part Training Program
Teamzy Subscription Required
"I’m a Network Marketing Professional with the same company for 12 years and I’m in a higher, leadership position. I’ve been using TEAMZY for over 2 years to help provide better, more consistent customer service. This training really helped me understand TEAMZY better and show me how I HADN’T been utilizing it correctly nor following a proven system.
All of the 7 training videos were relevant. I see I’ve been making it way too complicated. I now see the proven system you teach that gives me the tools to easily connect, grow that relationship and share my passion. Your way is so much more fun and stress free than mine. (and more organized!!) Thank you.
I took my time over the videos. Some I watched 3 or 4 times. I got useful training that I actually apply right away to grow my business. And, I love that I can access it again anytime. I got so much out of this training I actually just signed up for “The Business Building” 3 part training."
I feel like the weight/stress has been lifted and I feel so much more confident and excited to share again. Thank you from the bottom of my heart for bringing the passion and fun back into my business.
We’ve helped over 75,000 network marketers
We worked with the top business builders in various MLMs to design a course to help you master the strategies and principles needed to be successful in any relationship-based business—all in a perfect environment for consistency and action.
Frequently Asked Questions
Do I have to have a Teamzy subscription to take Conversations that Convert?
Yes, a Teamzy subscription is required to purchase Conversations that Convert. You will have access as long as you have a Teamzy Subscription.
What format is the course content delivered in?
Good question! The course materials are shared as video content and a course workbook. You’ll have access to all 7 parts at once, so you can work at your own pace.
I have taken Teamzy Bootcamp, should I take this course too?
Conversations that Convert has different training content than Bootcamp and it goes much deeper in actual conversations. It’s something our customers have been asking for that’s been missing from our training line up. Having Bootcamp training on top of it, only makes you a stronger business owner!
Is this course just all about how to use Teamzy?
No. This training is focused on teaching you timeless techniques and skills that will improve YOU as a business owner. That said, we do reference Teamzy in the training and you’ll find that Teamzy is a critical tool that will help you implement what you’re learning in a highly effective and efficient way.