How do I get my Facebook Friends into Teamzy?
Requesting your Friends list from Facebook:
- Begin by going to Facebook (on a computer not the mobile app)
- From the drop down menu on the top right of the screen, select Settings & Privacy
- Then select Settings
- On the Settings Page, Click on Your Facebook Information
- Then click on Download Your Information
- Select Date Range: All Time
- Click on Deselect All, below the blue create file button
- Check mark the box next to Friends and followers
- Format can be either JSON or HTML. It doesn’t matter. Teamzy will import either format.
- Click Create File
- When your file is ready, you’ll see the red notification (1) appear next to Available Files. *This should only take a few minutes.
- Click on Available Files (You’ll be prompted to enter your FB password)
- Click on Download
- Your download will be a zip folder. First double click to unzip/extract, and then double click the friends folder.
Pro Tip: Try saving the friends file to your desktop for easy maneuvering.
Import Friends.html or friends.json file into Teamzy
- Go to Teamzy
- Select +Add Contact
- Click the Browse/Select or Choose File button
- Find the folder called “friends” or “friends-yourfullname” in your Downloads folder
- Select the file called friends.json or friends.html