Rank & Label
Why do we rank?
If you want to get results right away and continue to get them consistently, you have to prioritize your relationships. You’ve heard the 80/20 rule—80% of your business will come from 20% of your relationships. Ranking ensures that you are spending more time with that top 20%. We use a simple 5 star ranking system—the more stars, the more often Teamzy will put that person on your Up Next list. You don’t have to think about it or plan, it’s done automatically for you!
Don’t get overwhelmed thinking about ranking your list. Look at the names, and go with your gut. If you’re not sure, leave them as a 3 star. The most important thing is to find and rank your 4 and 5 star people right away.
Our Ranking System
Ranking allows Teamzy to tell you who to connect with and when based on the priority rank you set for each contact and the date you last connect with them. We rank on a scale of 1-5 stars. Here are the definitions:
- ★★★★★ – Someone most likely to become a customer or distributor, or an existing customer or distributor that is a rockstar! (Hottest) Default Follow Up: They’ll show every 30 days
- ★★★★ – Someone likely to become a customer or distributor with a little nurturing or an existing customer or distributor who is a consistent performer. (Warm) Default Follow Up: Every 60 days
- ★★★ – Someone who might become a customer or distributor at some point in the future. Or an existing customer that occasionally expresses interest. (Luke Warm) Default Follow Up: Every 90 days.
- ★★ – Someone who may or may not become a customer or distributor at some point in the future. (Cold) Default Follow Up: Every 120 days
- ★ – Someone you do not want to market to. (Frozen) They’ll never show up on your Who’s Up Next list.
Rank Mode & Type Mode
On the Teams page, you’ll find a drop-down menu to turn on either Rank Mode or Type Mode.
- Rank Mode lets you quickly rank your contacts.
- Type Mode lets you quickly label your contacts with Prospects, Customers or Coaches.